To provide marketing planning and implementation, with a focus on using internet and digital marketing techniques to attract new customers for SubHub's services. SubHub is a young and very dynamic company that is starting to rapidly grow its business. The marketing role will be crucial to supporting this growth going forward and is a wonderful opportunity for a creative and hard-working marketing specialist.
- Work with Company's Directors to build a marketing plan that will be primarily focused on the SubHub website, search engine marketing, email newsletter, PR and the distribution of sales letters.
- Redesign the current website and manage its development going forward.
- Continually improve the website's search engine listings, utilising website optimisation, inbound links, keywords, etc.
- Manage pay-per-click campaigns including building keyword lists, managing the bidding process and reporting on return on investment.
- Create and manage an affiliate program, recommend best affiliate programs, monitor progress and commissions and support our affiliates to help them promote SubHub's services.
- Keep up to date with the latest online marketing developments, risks and opportunities.
- Identify and introduce software solutions to improve the management of the above services and activities.
- Manage outsourcing of certain marketing activities, ensuring that quality of service is maintained at all times.
- Based on the marketing that works for SubHub, create marketing products that SubHub can sell to their clients.
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Write sales letters for email and direct marketing campaigns.
- Send out an email newsletter every two weeks.
A passionate, enthusiastic and ambitious marketer who is interested in continually developing his or her marketing skills. He or she needs to be hands-on, creative and highly self-motivated.
Degree level education
Proven online marketing experience
Detail-focused and thorough
Ability to think creatively
Excellent organisational ability
Able to impart knowledge to others
Good written communication skills
Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
A team player with the ability to work well within a small team and managers
A curious and investigative nature
Demonstrable professional marketing experience, including some digital marketing
Worked in a role that involved promoting an website