New Feature: Link your MailChimp Account with SubHub
As it's Friday, and we like freebies, we are happy to announce our new integration with MailChimp - a leading email client. Our site owners will now be able to sync their MailChimp accounts with their SubHub site activities. This is a great improvement on the current email options available through the control panel. If you do not have already have a MailChimp account, click the image below to set up your free account.
MailChimp is packed with features, and really easy to use. We think you are going to love using it, we do!
Here are just a few of the features which will be available to you -
- Design and build attractive customised emails and newsletters
- Track and report on email activity using advanced analytics
- Create lists for groups of subscribers
- Automated emails
- Drip content
Main Features of this SubHub Improvement
- New members will be automatically added to your MailChimp lists
- Easily create an opt-in box to attract new subscribers to your newsletter lists
If you are new to SubHub you will automatically have this feature if you take a free trial of our platform, and if you are an existing client you will need to contact us so we can turn on this feature for you.
Here are some guides to help you set up this new feature -
If you need help getting set up, contact the SubHub support team here.
We hope you enjoy using this new improvement, and benefit from a new way of communicating with your members.