The New And Improved SubHub Is Here
SubHub, but beta
Announcing the release of the latest version of SubHub, our membership website building tool. We listened to our users' feedback and have incorporated new, innovative improvements into this Beta edition of the software.
We’re confident that this new version is our best yet. However, we rely on SubHub subscribers' feedback to make your user experience the best it can be, so let us know if we missed anything.
In order to better serve our expanding user base, we’re continuing to work on some of the updates we have planned. SubHub has a small, focused team working hard to keep our users' sites operating at their best.
We know you’ll like the improvements we’ve made, as well as the new features to come.
New Features: Customize your template design
- Change the template colours and fonts to match your branding
- Improved layout options for public and homepages, including custom sliders
- Modify store product and subscription plans layout
Additional options for your members via 'My Account' section
- Easily upgrade/cancel membership plans
- Add additional membership plan (multiple memberships)
- Update card payment information
- Self-select your payment processor, also now possible to choose dual payment (Stripe / PayPal)
- Create additional admin roles (content, store, memberships, or full admin access)
- New dashboard layout (preview new sign ups, expiring members and recent logins)
Future updates for SubHub Beta:
Our designer is working on new templates to complement the two that are currently available. Getting started on your page with these website elements should be a breeze, with SubHub assistance on hand to troubleshoot if needed. Stay tuned for more in the coming weeks!
While the current editor works great, we’re continuing to work on a new feature-packed update. Once the beta release feedback and troubleshooting are done, we’ll make it available very soon.
If you’re already a SubHub user who wants to take advantage of this new version, we’ll make it easier by transferring over your members and content. For custom designs, please book a call with our team. We’ll let you know what modifications will enable your site to work at its best with the new version of SubHub.