Every so often we like to share with you the tools that we use to keep SubHub ticking along nicely.
This time, we checked in with our team and got them to share their favourite apps. Here’s what they came up with…
- Slack - We use it to keep in contact with the entire team and also to receive updates from our clients via the easy to set up integrations.
- Baremetrics - A fantastic tool to help us easily visualise how well we are doing and generate forecasts for the future. It saves hours of painful spreadsheet sums!
- Trello - A great tool to help us manage our projects and plan for SubHub improvements. Not only super easy to use, but it’s free if you don't need lots of fancy features.
- Google Drive - Makes it so easy to share and edit files
- LastPass - Remembers all my passwords and can be used across several devices. Can also be used to generate extra secure passwords.
- ZenMate - Free VPN for top-notch internet privacy and security.
- WhatFont – Great little extension for Chrome, which tells you which font is being used on any website.
- Color Picker – Another fab Chrome extension, this time for finding the hex codes of colours used on any website.
Over to you
No Credit Card Required